Shepherds Crooks and Walking Sticks Schedule
ENTRY ON DAY
Entry Fee - £1.00 per stick
Judge – Mr K Davidson, Campshead, Crawford, Biggar, Lanarkshire
Prize Money: 1st - £10 / 2nd - £5 / 3rd - £3
Best Crook/Stick Overall - £20
Class 1 Crook Horn – Plain or Fancy
Class 2 Crook Wood – Plain or Fancy
Class 3 Walking Stick – Plain Horn
Class 4 Walking Stick – Fancy Horn
Class 5 Walking Stick – Plain Wood (1 or 2 piece)
Class 6 Walking Stick – Fancy Wood (1 or 2 piece)
Class 7 Novice – Wood or Horn (Plain or Fancy)
Class 8 Sportsman Stick (Half Head) Horn or Wood
Class 9 Antler Stick (Any Style Plain or Fancy)
Class 10 Thumb Stick
- All exhibits must be the bona fide work of the Exhibitor in whose name the entry is made.
- All exhibits must be delivered to the Steward (in the Food & Crafts Marquee) no later than 10.00am on Saturday 11th May 2013.
- A Car Park Exhibitors Pass to allow FREE parking within the showground is enclosed with schedule when mailed. Show Admission Costs will apply at the gate. If 8 or more entries are received by one person than admission (on receipt of ticket) will be refunded/deducted from entries.
- If less than 4 entries in one class, classes will be discontinued.
- Judging shall commence at 10.30am on Saturday. No exhibits shall be removed before 4.00pm on Saturday.
- No challenge of entries, classification of exhibits, awards of Judges or any other procedure shall be competent after 1.00pm on the day of the show. All challenges must be lodged with the Secretary in writing before that time along with the sum of £5, which will be returned if the objection is sustained. The referee and the acting committee would then meet to consider protests and their decision will be final.
- Each stick may be entered in only one class.
Entry on day - Please bring this form with you on the day
The following entries are made subject to the rules of the exhibition as detailed above.